In this post from the Deep Plate blog, Pastry Instructor Jeffrey Spurlin from the Art Institute of Indianapolis, Indiana uses the Pleasure collection from Bauscher as part of his series of inspired dishes.
1) New Type Carrot Cake: Spiced Carrot Cake, Cream Cheese Mousse, Candied Carrot Ribbons on a Pineapple Gelee.
2) The Cookie Aisle: Lavender Langue Du Chat, Raspberry & Pecan Rugelach, and Cassis Linzers.
3) Absinthe Macaroons (French Macaroons with Absinthe Ganache)
4) Port Poached Pear Tart with Pistachio Cream.
5) Confectionary Sampler[clockwise from the top left]: Raspberry-Basil Pate De Fruit, Nougat Montelimar, Pecan Toffee, Passion fruit Marshmallows.
6) Amaretto Genoise, Almond Cream, Glazed Strawberries, & Toasted Almonds.
7) Espresso Mousse and Lemon-scented Madeleines