If you're in the New York City tri-state area, we invite you to stop by our showroom in Madison Square Park area of Manhattan to visit our full range of dinnerware, flatware, glassware, buffet service, and tabletop solutions.
In early 2018, BauscherHepp moved our showroom at 41 Madison from the 6th floor to the 3rd floor in order to accommodate a wider selection of our product lines. The new space is 50 percent larger, giving guests a greater look at our portfolio.
Managed by BauscherHepp sales manager, Russell Mandia, the space features several important highlights that may be of interest:
* Visit a Mogogo bar set up that highlights glassware from the Luigi Bormioli Birrateque and Mixology collections.
* Dig deeper into buffet service possibilities by seeing numerous buffet service station configurations from Mogogo, including a buffet presentation that also features buffet service solutions from WMF and Hepp.
* Review flatware options from Hepp and WMF, including our range of special finishes.
* Check out high end beverage severs and dispensers from Emsa.
* Last but not least, explore porcelain dinnerware collections from Bauscher and Tafelstern. You will find many décors and collections on display.
41 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10010
Visits to the NYC showroom at 41 Madison are by appointment only. Use the form below to schedule your visit, or call the number above.